Friday, August 6, 2010

LawAsia!!!

OMG! We're finally here!
(After weeks of pure torture. Heh.)

I am praying (HARD!) that all the (rushed)research and long nights of training pays off..
Or else!

Though the trip to KLRCA didn't kick off as smoothly as we would like- We missed the opening ceremony (=.=)"
But in our defense, it wasn't us, twas the bus drivers..
The first bus broke down.
The second bus was not 'fit' for the journey to KL.
And I honestly think the bus driver who finally(!) drove us to KL was not very happy doing the job. Adoi.

Oh well, at least we made it.
Albeit 3 hours later..
In one piece I might add!
(And this point is very important as the driver had no problem reflecting his mood in his driving. Heh.)

We spent 10 mins in KLRCA- then off to our hotel~
(which we took almost 2 hours to get to! Sheesh.)

But Citrus Hotel isn't that bad..



I like the fun Orange decor. Hihi.
And there's a bath tub! Whee~
I foresee that that shall be an excellent way for me to relax after a long day of moots. tee-hee.









Things are looking up :)
We had patched things up.
And he seems to truly understand what I need at the moment.
When it's good, it's euphoric (Hihi)
Hope this lasts *crosses fingers*

0 Mystified People: