Friday, August 20, 2010

Ranting

It's a Friday.
My day so far has been horrible.

I did not get enough sleep yesterday, credits to our land law test.
(No wonder the failure rate's so damn high! *gulp!*)

I am absolutely convinced that I did worse for my mandarin test.
(Seriously, I suck at the language. Big time! How can an extra subjet be HARDER than my core subjects?? Sheesh.)

While packing for the mooting workshop in Kedah, the electrical outlet in my room magically stopped working. Agggh!!!
And I STILL haven't gotten a chance to print out my script yet!
I had to write down the damn thing.
No power = No printer.

Oh, did I mention that I knocked somebody's car?
Some bright genius parked his car in TWO boxes and I had to squeeze into the space he so graciously left me with.
Tau tak UiTM punye parking spots macam haram?? Limited gila! Kenapa la parking macam kau tu VC!! Sial.
(Hilang pahala puasa~ Hish.)
Thank god it was just a lil tap and it didn't leave a scratch on the other car..
Or else! *shudder*
I do not have the funds to handle that..











Am praying (HARD!) that the day gets better..
Dugaan sungguh pada hari Jumaat yang 'holy' ni (=.=)"

0 Mystified People: