Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Bad & The Evil Reunited


We had our high school reunion.

For SMKAM of course, not MOZAC.

It was like a fucking circus! Surprisingly, I had more fun than I had anticipated. Everybody lupa diri and started doing idiotic stunts and poses.. (I joined of course as I am innately outrageous anyway!)

I haven't seen them for about 3 goddamn years! I was glad I went.
Now I remember why I love them so much, They are all fucking crazy! Ahh~ My own species..


We didn't do much. Had lunch at Subway. Had cake from secret recipe (at subway) and played bowling. But somehow they all made it interesting. (for even the people around us) *LOL*




Aie! I miss you so! (especially your relentless bitching!)





My old 'mafia' group, we ruled eveything and everybody in our lives (I guess we still do.)



Ahh~ I love high scool (with them)!






Meeting them was all fine and dandy but it sure as hell didn't improve my bowling skills!

I reaffirm my stand that I suck in games involving the use of balls. (wtf??)


haiz... I mean it innocently. No pun intended.
Here, I'll show you:



Ok, I'm done mocking my lack of skills. Give me some time to prctise and I'll surely kick-ass! I'm a newbie, that's why I suck at it. Not totally my fault. (Don't say a damn thing! I may be in denial, but just indulge me this once.)







,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,







The gathering was over by 6 pm.



The hell???
I thought It'll last until atleast 9. Owh well, I'm in a shopping centre. Alone. With money my parents so generously gave me. I have tons of interesting shops around me. (Forever 21, topshop and all my fav butiques are on sale) Plus, I don't have to go home for atleast 4 more hours. Hmm.. what should I do??



By the time I (literally) tore myself from my temporary heaven, I was a couple of hundred ringgit poorer.

Fuck! I have to stop my compulsive shopping! Now I have to find a goddamn job! Thank god for my schollarship.

On a brighter note, I got these beautiful pair of silk heels, a pair of cute peasent slippers and a sequined top. (Obviously I have a little 'thing' for shoes) But I'm totally convinced it's genetic. My mom has the same problem and my dad can't seem to stop buying designer watches.

See?? NOT my fault.

Again, please ignore my denial.


3 Mystified People:

Anonymous said...

go bang tha bowling alley! and we''l fight! see who gonna belanja who?

deal?
hahahah

Ramen said...

ah'ha.

at last i found a partner
for the most number of balls in the alley!!!

:D

Reina Lum said...

Teruk la u guys!
I was really sad tau..
haha.. I'm NOT gonna fight against u guys.
confirm I kalah.
(even to u ramen!!)