Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tetestrone, Mixed Signals, and The Male Ego

I've never batted b4.

(nervous ni!)



*went up the stairs to the batting cage*



"i'm no good with sticks and balls"

"what?!"



*stopped and actually thought of what i've said*

haih.. I don't have a damn filter between my brain n my mouth la!



"that sounded wrong"

"pun intended"



(Might as well play along)



Ahh~ Men.







```````````````````````````````````````````



Mama once told me when i was very young that i will never understand men.
she's right.


Exhibit A-

treats me well. (too well to my liking.. macam ada udang disebalik ramen..)
it's 1 thing to be juz nice,
it's another to be willing to waste his fuel that he paid for with his hard earned n not to mention limited amount of cash to drive me around shah alam n subang just becoz i LIKE it.
something is definately up..

takes me out, somethhing (who am i kidding?! ALOT) like dates.
does crazy things for me that i know is a burden to him, but he does it anyway. ( kira nak macho la..)
he gives me tons of these obvious msges that IMPLIES that he likes me.
but never say a word about it to me in person.
even when we've spent the whole day together.

was once tempted to just blurt out "U ni suka i ke tak ni?!" while he was driving.
Damn it.
If that really happens, i'll crawl under a rock n die of humiliation!


Exhibit B-

Same symptoms.
Just a different tactic.
instead of going out on a limb to do things for me,
he spends a ton on me.
i sense an udang somewhere again.. *antenna twitching hard!*
he also says nothing.
haiz...


Exhibit C-

He's younger than i am. (major turn on.. haha..)
goes out of his way to spend time with me.
tells everybody but me that he's intersted. (obtained from valid sources?)
haha..


Conclusion-

I dont think they themselves know what their doing.
i'm going to keep shutting up.
Kinda fun to see how things turn out. *snickers*
anyway, i might juz be paranoid..
gila malu if i perasan sorang2 je..
*ngeh~*

0 Mystified People: