Sunday, May 31, 2009

Kenapa Diri Ini Bodoh

He dropped by today.

I wanted to perasan and think that he came by just to see me. *Dreamy sigh*
Damn it, I am one stupid, naive chit. Gotta stop doing that!



There's no way he'll travel that far just for a few hours with me. Bodoh betul diri ini.
Dream on girl! Time to wake up and get your ass back to the real world.

*Exasperated sigh*

I have to STOP reading Nicholas Sparks and Julia Quinn. They're turning my brain into a goddamn romantic mush! H.A.T.E. it!



WHY can't I just keep it platonic? It'll be best for everybody.

Especially me. I wouldn't have to feel guilty when I do stupid things (which happens numerous times a day). Or more importantly when I get sick or upset due to the fucking side effects from the meds I'm taking.



Poor guy. Yeah, I'll be doing him a major favour by not pursuing any 'feelings' I may or may not have.

I guess I won't be seeing him for the next month.
It's not like I really need him right? *stare off into space*
Right!
I can take care of myself. (Yeah!)
I just wish I had mustered up the courage to ask for that hug he keeps saying he owes me.
At least it'll fortify me until he returns..
*groan* I am such a STUPID weakling!

0 Mystified People: