Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fists Of Fury

I woke up at 1 pm today.
Hey, I don't normally wake up at this ungodly hour you know..
I was actually disturbed from my lovely dream, I normally wake up much MUCH later. (I don't really remember the dream, but I do remember that I could actually explain the mechanisms of radioactive reactions. Must be side effects of watching continuous episodes of The Big Bang Theory. Ahh~ I do love it when I dream about being smarter than I really am.) Ok, rambling..
Sorry.

Anyway, Abg called. I was just about to tell him to go away so that I can continue feeling smart when he told me that my best friend was in trouble.
Well, she was my support system yesterday. so now I guess I should repay the deed.


She ran away from home. (Oh no)
and she's waiting for me at the neighbourhood's gas station. (Oh NO)
Which means that I have to goddamn WALK all the way there under the scorching sun. (T.T)
I am such a good Friend. Exemplary I tell you!

So I washed up and grabbed my umbrella. (no way am I gonna fry my skin!)
Found her half way to the station. ( Yay! No more being fried!)

I had to take over the car. She as in no condition to drive.
Damn, even I was in no condition to drive after seeing her!
she looked like she had just cried her heart out. Plus, she had a swollen upper lip. It looked like she took half of Angelina Jolie's upper lip and attached it to hers!
(Sorry honey, but I did compare you to Angie!) *Ngeh~*
However, I dare not say that to her in fear that she'll suddenly break down.

Haiz..

Gotta get some ice for that.

Later, I finally found the reason for her nasty appearance.

Her brother had PUNCHED her!
what the fuck?!
Honestly, if my brother did that, I'll punch him right back (or die trying).
Who would have thought that a squabble about studying could be that dangerous?!
Poor girl. Thank god I only have one brother to deal with.
*sent silent prayer for I am luckier than I thought*

After the rather painful applying of ice to her lips.
Everything else was like deja vu.
lock ourselves in car. Ate fast food. Talked it out.

By 6, we went home. Huh, that was easy. *Again, thank god*

Oh, by the way, if you're reading this babe, I left my umbrella in your car.

2 Mystified People:

` said...

damn!
i really know whose dis. XD

Reina Lum said...

Owh..
Ofcourse la U noe who..
If u try really hard to remember it.....
Muehehehe!!! (evil laugh)