Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Of Strappy Heels & Broken Hearts

i went to the butique.. hope radiating through me..
i see it! Still on display! *sent a silent thank u prayer*
i asked for my size. the sales girl smiled n said 'b right back'

Yes! this is it! i'll finally get my dream pair of heels!
n it's more gorgeous than i remembered!
Bliss!!!


But she came back with nothing.
they dont have my size!
sold out!
Fuckety Fuck FUCK!
Aaarrrgh!
they only have microscopic n giant sizes!

i'm crushed.
tu lah, ponteng solat lg!
serves u right!
*my heart just shattered again writing about this*

I've never even felt like this when breaking up with any of my recent boyfriends.
Haihh...
maybe that pair was just not 'the one'.
Damn, now i'm getting sentimental..


getting sentimental over a pair of shoes..


gila shallow!~

0 Mystified People: