Monday, May 25, 2009

Laugh First, Cry Later.

*pulls pants*

"Uhh, what are you doing?"
"Nothing!"

I look pointedly at the sagging pants.

*she sighs*
Italic
"they're loose. I forgot to wear my belt. Do you have a pin?"
"No." *stifles laugh*


*Emits bigger sigh*
*Stifles bigger laugh*


The first store we went into was Ylang Ylang.
Absolutely LOVE the earth tones!

"Excuse me, do you have an extra pin?"
"Oh, hold on, let me check." (this came from the sales girl.)

This is why I love shopping at places like these.
they actually give a damn about their customers!

"Sorry ma'am, we don't have any pins."
"Can I borrow that sewing needle and some thread?"
"Sure. Take the colour you want."

What the hell is she going to do with a thread and a needle?
Then it hit me.
*Eyes went as round as saucers*


"Wait for me!" *ran to the dressing room*

She was already half done SEWING her pants' waist!
She just grabbed the extra fabric and sewed it together!!
And it was a fucking Laura Ashley!!!

"DON'T laugh!"

Too late, I let out a loud throaty laugh.
I was fighting the enormous urge to collapse laughing!

We left the store with a cute top.

*Let out a little giggle.*

"Owh! Shut up! Atleat I won't be spending the day tugging my pants!"




Ahh~ How I love and adore you mother..




,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,




I found another pair!
It was so similar to my dream pair!

But they do NOT have my size!
I'm a fucking size 8.
Not a size 12!
It's not such a goddamn uncommon size poeple!
Make them in my damn size!
*Pulls Hair*



Heatbroken.
Absolutely heartbroken.
Again.

2 Mystified People:

Anonymous said...

who did that sewing? u?
hahha.
nah, it ws so damn funny! haha

Reina Lum said...

my mom!
cant believe it!
mahal kot sluar tu..
haha..