Saturday, May 23, 2009

I Woke Up and Realized..


I've decided to delete my 'Aren't Societies a Bitch" post.

When I finally took the time to actually read it,
I came to realize what a complete bitch I can be. (form of compliment to self)
*Ngeh~*
And how I can put the blame on other's shoulders too rashly.



But most importantly, it wouldn't have done anybody any good reading it.
Not even me.
(I know, I'm a fucking softie!)



I'm not saying I've suddenly turned into a saint.
Heck, I still believe I've been wronged.
And yeah, I was hurt when it happened.
Not to mention damned pissed off at the person.

But maybe, just maybe...
she really thought that she had made the best decision.

Would I act similarly in her shoes?
Hell, yeah.
So I guess I'll be a lil' bit of a hypocrite if I continue to stay mad at her.

Arrgh! All this self-examination must have came from this damned new book I borrowed.
Thanks alot Fareez (Please note my HEAVY sarcasm)



Ahh well, it's all water under the bridge now.

0 Mystified People: