Thursday, August 6, 2009

Dot. Dot. Dot.

Sem is back on. And I feel like a total idiot. (T.T)

Apparently I've forgotten a shitload of things I've learnt the previous sems. Hence, I've been sitting in class in full blurr mode. I can't seem to recall my sections anymore and I've just recently realised that there's a fuckpile of landmark cases that I have not even heard of, let alone read! After class I would go; " What the fuck did I learn just now??" *Sigh* This is what happens if you study purely for the sake of scoring in exams. NOTHING ever sticks in your head. Sheesh. Short term memory loss much?


I wanna upgrade my brain's memory capacity.
Too bad I can't just do that by sticking a memory card in my head. *Sob2..*



On a brighter note, I went through KESAT without fainting! Major Hurrah moment! *Bangga weh!* Dah jadi kuat kot?? Haha. Fragile no longer bebeh! If I actually improve in the next few weeks, maybe I can even get rid of the goddamn label Ramen and Shahid stamped on my foreheard; "Fragile. Handle with care" *Pfft!*

Some of my dear (first timer) friends even went in their pretty white tudungs. HAHA. Memang tak ngam dengan perangai, but still, it was so damn cute. Should've taken a picture..


,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,



No more movie marathons!!! No! Cannot! Gah!

So bad for my studies weyh! Staying up with Anna and Ramen watching mind numbing movies back to back is NOT good for my sedia ada malas-ness. Huhu.. Ended up staying up the whole night. Assignments untouched. Fuck.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


No classes tomorrow. Yeay! Now am seriously contemplating performing my ever so popular disappearing act. The whole night out might do me good. Damnit! Study taknak!


*Sigh* I guess I should get started on my assignmets. MUST. Then I can go see him conscious free! Hihi...







0 Mystified People: