Thursday, August 20, 2009

Star Struckieeeee

MTV World Stage was orgasm inducing!
Repeat; ORGASM INDUCING!!!

Truely. Cant even describe how magical it was.

They gave us the good stuff, not the blah-ok-lah sets.

LOVED it.






Yeah, yeah.. I know gila dah basi punye news, but still! BEST night in a long, LONG time.
Sigh~ Bliss!



I was as sick as a dog on the day. Mummy even said that if she hears me cough one more time, she'll forbid me to go. (T.T)" So kejam.. Nooo.. Termalap sebentar my hopes and dreams to (finally!) see Kasabian live.



So basically stayed away from Mummy and did my best (gila ditermined!) to seem as healthy as I can. Even went as far as to use a lil blush (at home!) to look less like a 'hantu cina'. Yes, I'm THAT pale. *Sigh*



So when ride arrived, I ran for it. So thankful that Mummy didn't get a hold of me before I leave. To hell, I ain't missing World Stage! Not even H1N1 can stop me. Heh.




I totally missed Estranged and boyslikegirls (blugh!), but who bloddy cares?! By the time i got in, Raygun was starting to perform. Typically, they sang 'Just because' and like 2?? other songs to go with it. Hmm.. Not very sure. Was not paying attention. (Hoobastank and Kasabian ware the only things in my mind) Anyway, the only reason I could sing along to 'Just because' was coz the song had insane airtime. Heh.


Pixie Lott was.. cordial. I didn't like her new song 'boys and girls'. It was basically the average performance of forgettable songs. Would've been nice if she actually did her version of 'Use somebody', that would've been somewhat enjoyable for me (and yes, Kings of Leon rules!).




AAR was.. Energetic. HAHA. I have to alteast give em' that. People around me went totally wild, shouting "gives you hell!" Even the guys were jumping and singing along to Tyson's vocals. Weird... and somewhat gay. HAHA. Okay, so mengaku lah that I sang along to their songs too. Can't help it. The gayness was fucking contagious! (*.*)


But still, HAVE to preserve bulk of my energy to rock out to my idols.
I HATE being sick.



By now, I stank of sweat and ciggies. Hiah.. Only the boyfriend would hold me at that point. Plus, I looked way pale and was on the brink of passing out due to my violent spasms of caughing. Thank god I brought along somebody who could actually take care of me. But I didn't get any better. Fuck. Kasabian is the last act. Double fuck! Demi Kasabian.. See how stubborn I am when I put my mind into it?? Heh.


Hoobastank was fucking awesome!!! And Doug was (Sigh2.. Melt..) so SO hot! (I told ya, Orgasm inducing.) And as predicted, my boys did not disappoint me. Their set was ace! I almost lost it when they played 'Crawling in the dark'!! All time fav yo! I sang (screamed?) along. Sore throat and all. simply couldn't help it. They even did a snipit of the 'Ghostbusters' theme song. HAHA. Totally went along with that. So fucking cute! And yes Doug, we are ridiculous! But the best part is definately when they played 'The reason'. Everybody seemed to bond with each other through the music and suddenly we were all hugging and swaying together with the music. Magical. I was totally happy to just lean back, eyes closed and just enjoy the music. I couldn't even hear Doug's vocals, the croud was practically singing the whole song for him. The boyfriend was singing along to the song too. In my ear. Like it was meant for me (perasan!). Even if he's vocals isn't that great, it was breathtakingly beautiful to me. So goddamn happy at that point wey!

Finally. Kasabian's on!

Their set were fucking solid! Fuckingembirariang! Could die weh!
All the fav's were played;

1.Vlad the Impaler

2.Underdog

3.Empire

4.Where Did All The Love Go

5.Shoot The Runner

6.Fire

7.Club Foot

8. LSF


At that point, I totally forgot that I was sick and danced my ass off. (As much as I larat lah. HAHA.) Sang along with tekak yang rasa macam nak koyak and even jumped along! Wohoo!



After 'Club Foot' the band actually went off stage for a while. So people thought that that was it, and started to head home. (Okay, mengaku lah that I was kinda bummed that it seemed like they weren't going to playing LSF for us.) Me, being the ridiculously stubborn girl that I am, stayed and kept screaming for them to get back on stage. (Now there's this huge gaping area infront of me) When they got back on stage, macam kanak2 riang; I pushed my way as close as I could get. Mampos la sape yang kena tolak ngan I, don't give a damn anymore. KASABIAN!!! HAHA. Ended up so fucking depan weh! Bliss~ LSF was mind blowing! Was a real moment to remember. Yes folks, one day, when I'm old and no longer cool (HAHA) I'll tell my grandkids how wonderful that night was. Ngeh~




KASABIAN is god!


Dang, cannot upload the amazing (albeit scandalous) pics on this (UiTM PTAR2. Woot! HAHA) PC. Next post yea!

0 Mystified People: