Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm Like an Ice-Cream

I'm done with my memorials! (Sigh. Finally!)

Had just sent my part to our poor solicitor (Overdue lagi..), and I now have only mere hours till my next lecture. Puan Imah pulak tu! *bash head on wall*
3 days of pure holidays, gone. (T.T) So sedey weh!

While my other friends have been partying the Merdeka night away (Puasa?? Terawih?? apa benda tu??? Heheh.), I'm stuck at home, in front of my computer (which refuses to detect the wireless. damn you!) and with books stacked up so high around me, it looks as if I've built a bloody fortress! Yes, hard to imagine, but oh-so-true. Nerd paling berjaya yo!

Even decline to watch the fire-works and gobble down take-away at our fav spot up the hill. So sorry Munyet, maybe next year.



,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,



Granted, I've been quite a grouch these past days. But who wouldn't be??
I had to do quite alot of research (well, at least by my standards it's alot!) and then I have to actually UNDERSTAND what I'm reading (honestly, why can't these people write in simple English so that we mere mortals can understand whadaheck they're saying?! Sheesh. Dah pandai sangat lah tu..) and worst of all, I have to write the whole thing down (it's called a written memorial for a reason, honey). *Huge sigh*


The annoying part about this whole endeavour is that I ASKED for it. Okay, I it was more like I was cajoled into joining, but still! I could've said no. It was a hell of a workload and twas not compulsory, so why join?? Simple, I melted.

*Sigh*

It's really maddening when that happens. It doesn't matter if the person who's cajoling me looks like a penyangak baru break out of jail, if he plays his cards right, he'll get me to help him out.

But of course, I do insert a certain amount of common sense into the situation. No doing dangerous or illegal things and definitely no crossing my moral lines and whatnot.. Unfortunately, not enough common sense had accompanied me to say no to a (then!) simple Mooting competition.. Cis!


The Bestie says that I'm waaay too damn nice. Apparently, I have a heart as solid as an ice-cream. huh. Ironic, since it has dawned in the minds of most people in UiTM that I'm an ice queen. Owh well, maybe it's my super-frosty jelingan?? HAHA.

Hmm.. Maybe the Bestie is right, I do have the tendency to suffer pangs of sympathy for old people and scruffy kids. I just can't help it! they all look so fragile and helpless. In return I tend to have burning hatred for people who abandon the elderly in hospitals and use their kids for money-begging. The Scums! Tu lah sampah masyarakat yg palig tak biodegradable!
Heh. Emo pulak..

The point is, I have to stop this inability to say no to people. Especially the really 'bibir bersalut madu' ones. Bahaya woo!

No more ice-cream-like melting! My delicate mind can't take it! (Ha!)
Must.Be.Firm.
Say NO.
Sheesh.



Talking about ice-cream makes me hungry. (Stomach roars)
Now where did I put that pint of Jomoca almond fudge....

0 Mystified People: