Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fuck Tuesdays!

Was involved in a car crash on tuesday.

At 6.15 fucking pm.

Just when I was on my way to return Mummy's car. And after getting all the way to UiTM's gate 2, (Not even a 2min drive to her office!) some motherfucker had to go and ruin a perfectly good day for me.



So near, yet so far...



Celakasial punye orang!



At the traffic light, right outside UiTM gate 2 (Sek 7), a psycoretard decided (last minute) go straight (into UiTM) instead of right. So since his car was already 75% turned to the right, and he so badly wants to go straight, he decided; what the heck?? And did a fucking Tokyo drift stunt and did a mini u-turn (in the middle of the goddamn yellow box) to go into UiTM.
What. The. Fuck???

His genius stunt caused the car right behind him to crash into him. So, obviouly, when you're crashing into someone, you slam on the breaks. An emergency stop.



Yep, this is where I come in. I was behind this poor, shocked second car. So when I saw the car suddenly stop infront of me (unaware of the tokyo-drifter), I was like; The fuck is this person doing??! To avoid hitting the car smack in the centre, I swerved to the left. But I hit the car anyway. Well, atleast the damage was minimized. But still, FUCK! There goes my 'never-been-in-an-accident' track record.


So, being the responsible person that I am, I stopped at the roadside to access the damage. And ofcourse, talk to the person I've hit. Her car wasn't that badly damaged, it only had a few scratches. But mine was another story, right headlight was gone, bumper and hood was out too. *Sigh* I've got some major explaining to do! (T.T)"


Hmm.. What happened to the hanjingsial tokyo-drifter?? Well, he went into UiTM and stoped near the Pak Jaga's pondok for a few seconds. When it finally went through his thick idiotic skull that HE was the fucker responsible for the whole escapade, he bolted.

Eventhough I knew he bolted, I wasn't that devastated (time ni naive lagi) coz he did stop at the PONDOK PAK JAGA. So, the guards must have gotten the car's plate number right?? WRONG!!!

"Dia ada berhenti kejap, tami tak sempat tengok nombor plat dia." says the pak jaga.


Tiba-tiba terdetik di hati, apasal lah kita ada Pak jaga?? What's their function? For the security of the faculties and offices? Well, my mom's office (which is right next to the Pondok Pak Jaga) was robbed. Maybe it's for the safety of the road users? But I was involved in an accident right infront of the Pak jaga. He didn't even have enough sense to take down the plate number of the car causing the goddamn accident. And the car even STOPED for awhile before speeding off! WTF?? Tak guna!

Please note that just last week, the Pak Jaga stoped the car that Mr Penyabar was driving and gave me a fucking saman because I was wearing short sleeves. It was 8pm! It was dark! And I was in the passenger's seat, AWAY from the Pak Jaga. And he had enough sense (and night vision!) THEN to give me a saman. But when we really could use their help, what do they say?? "Tak sempat tengok"!! kesialan yang terlampau! Kerja kau bagi orang saman and menyusahkan hidup orang aje ke?? Dear UiTM; your money should be better used serving the students, or even giving the much deserving lectures a raise! Yes, I officially HATE the Pak Jagas. Yeay! to my cool friend who (accidently) knocked down a Pak Jaga!


Ok, back to the accident.

Since both me and the lady (who I've hit) thought that we weren't at fault, we decided to go to the police station to lodge a police report so that we can claim our insurence. But after giving our statements, the traffic detective (who was late for dinner) immediately said that the whole accident was my fault and stamped my issue paper with a big red "PENYEBAB KEMALANGAN". WTH?? Suddenly it was my fault lah the sonofabitch infront did a u-turn stunt?? Ok, fine, I'm liable for hitting the lady's car but I ain't the cause of the 3 car pile-up! And I hit the lady under special circumstances. It's not like I was speeding or lost control of the car. This is just an easy way out for you isn't it Mr Police?? Since the real culprit has bolted, I'm ur sacrificial lamb?? Fuck you!

So now I'm slaped with a saman and a heavy offence. And I am NOT happy about it. I'll be totally fine with it if I'd deserved it. But THIS??! Goddamn it, even I know this is fucked up. Is it any wonder why I don't respect the police??

Later decided to fight for my right (SUCH a law student's motto!) and see the head inspector. And he said that he'll see what he can do and get back to me. So am now waiting patiently to see what's the verdict.


As for the car, well, I'm one lucky girl. daddy totally understood the situation and didn't blame me for the accident. Niether did Mummy. But I got an earful on being careful on the road. Heh. Endured that as I totally deserved it.


Well, what I know for sure is that my lisence won't be suspended. So that's good news. I just hope the good news keeps comming.



I've just realised that shit usually happens to me on Tuesdays. First, the robbery, now the accident. Forget mondays being crappy, Tuesdays are worse!

I HATE TUESDAYS!

0 Mystified People: