Saturday, August 1, 2009

Let's Go Potty!

Hello kids, How are you today?
On this fine day I am going to rant about 3 very dull things;
(Do not worry, as always, I'll make it as exciting as possible)

1. Potty-headed people.
2. The potty. (Yes, the toilet.)
3. Harry Potty.


,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


  1. By now, I'm sure you've heard about the Anti (and Pro??)-ISA riots. Oh, no. The politically correct word for it is 'protest'. Ok2.. My bad. Please don't arrest me. HAHA.

    So anyway, there's this massive (by Malaysia's scale lah) 'protest' in the city centre. It has been reported that over 20 000 bad asses were there for the 'peaceful protest'. *Pfft* Peaceful protest mybeautifullyrounededass! There were multiple tear gas action, water cannons galore and bloody arrests! (among other things that I'm sure are not reported to the public.)

    Yeah, yeah. Everybody knows the drill, always state that it's a 'peaceful protest' but it'll NEVER stay that way. Please read the history books people. We're talking about people here. There's no way of predicting them. There will always be one potty head in the masses who will trigger violence. Like today, one person shoves the police, then everybody starts shoving too. they're like sheep, where one goes, the others follow.

    Personally, I'm not really a fan of street marching/protest/riots/whateverthefuck you wanna call it. To me, there's always a more sophisticated way at handling things. But then, not everybody can be as classy as me. Heheh.

    Plus, it's already reported some time ago that the Act is being reviewed. I guess it's not being reviewed fast enough.. Hence, the 'protest'. Haih, it's a complicated process. Even abolishing it doesn't happen overnight. There are gaps to fill and repercussions to consider. I understand, you want it your way. Sure, everyone does. But for once, think of the solution too. (I know, I'm starting to sound preachy. Dang!)

    But I wonder.. How many people in today's 'peaceful protest' actually understood what ISA is all about? Do they REALLY know what they're being tear-gassed/cannoned/arrested for?? For your sake, I hope so. If not, then you're truly potty headed.


    P/S: to the shoppers who were stranded due to the 'protest', I feel for you! I was so sad I couldn't do my shopping today because of this.. On a brighter note, there's always tomorrow!


  2. Instead of going to various malls in KL (reason being as stated above), I went to Sunway Pyramid. There, I was faced with the same problem I had when I was in KLCC, Pavilion and other cooler than cool uber malls; The fucking toilet facilities!

    Yes, most may argue that these malls have the most up to date facilities and that there's nothing left to complain about.. Nay, I must disagree. Personally, I prefer the old-skool washrooms. Simple yet efficient. I don't give a rat's ass if the facilities look cool/ has sensors or not, as long as it's actually usable, I'm happy.

    The thing that pisses me off the most is the fact that they have discontinued using good old water hoses. Now they have these little goddamn sprinklers attached to the toilet bowls. But the worse part of all, the thing only trickles water. It doesn't even reach parts where you want them to reach. It totally defeats the purpose! Plus, It's from a fixed source. You can't maneuver the water in the right angle anymore. People have different ways of washing ok? Give us the fucking hoses back. Please.

    My god, I'm ranting about toilet hoses and people's preferences in washing themselves! Holy crap! shall stop now. But before I do; please note that who the hell designed the contraption should be fired. Those who've approved these things should be too!


  3. Really, there's nothing much you can do in Sunway. So, decided to watch Harry potty on the big screen. Story line; boring. Poor Munyet didn't understand the bulk of the movie as he did not read the book. So the ticket was pretty much wasted on him. But the special effects was ace. I was totally wowed when they did the whole smoke-turn-into-scene thingy. (O.O)"

    Yes, there were funny lines here and there, but it wasn't enough to save the movie. My fav line; "Well, I AM the chosen one." *Smack!*. Good one! Too bad I wasn't the one doing the smacking. Would SO love to give that face a smack. I have no idea why girls swoon over him. NOT hot. dah lah tak hot; pendek, lemah and clueless somemore! Sheesh.

    Kids, read books. They're WAY better!

0 Mystified People: