Saturday, August 8, 2009

Heart Shaped Clouds

Did my disappearing act despite the fact that I had a shitload of pending work. What?? I simply couldn't help it.. Ngeh~


It was nice to kick back and chillax with somebody who won't bring me problems. I have enough of that, thankyouverymuch!


Watched a late-nite movie (what's with me and movies these days?? Haih..) and pretty much lepak-ed the night away. The Proposal (Chosen by him! Aww.. So cute. HAHA) was surprisingly nice. It was refreshingly funny, with a few dirty jokes here and there. My fav part; Sandra dancing around a bonfire singing "sweat running down my balls!" Gila random. And of course, the dreaded 'baby maker' blanket. Cool weh! I wish I had a baby making blanket.. (Hey, don't get the wrong idea! It's for the -very?- distant future) And hands down, Grandma Gammy's the best! The ever doting but slightly loopy oldie. Classic! But alas, as all love stories go, it gets a lil bit cliche' in the end. And the ending was very VERY predictable. Like, OF COURSE lah he'll go after her and end up happily fucking ever after. Sheesh. But still, was worth my time. Gelak sampai perot pecah yo!



After the movie, we found a nice spot to sit and just.. well, talk. It was (again) surprisingly good to talk to him like that. Sure, we had good conversations before, but never like that. No barriers, no judgements, just pure honesty. An 'Unholy confession' session if you may. And I'd be a liar, liar, pants on fire if I'd say that I wasn't somewhat scared that he'll see me differently now that I've revealed ALL the fuckingmoronic things that I've done.

I'm not proud of them. But damnit, he has the right to know who I really am. The least I can do is give him a heads up. Honestly, when was the last time I've opened up like that? I can't even remember.. I daresay, he broke down my Great Wall of Reina and everything that it so carefully contained gushed out. Endlessly. Fucking non-stop. So yeah, when I finally shut up, I was scared shitless of what he'd think of me.

To be fair, he told me some shocking things in return. Things that I'd never have guessed he'd do. But he had enough trust in me to reveal those ugly facts, and that sure as hell counts for something. Always had and always will.

In retrospect, it wasn't that bad. I sure as hell don't think any less of him. To tell you the truth, I was actually relieved that he wasn't as perfect as he was in my head. (Yes, I know I'm screwed up) But I loved the fact that he's down to earth enough to say that he's not perfect. And that he's not always right. Not many guys can do that. God, he has flaws. Huge ones at that. But I love him anyway, flaws and all. It's the package right?? Heh. (Yeah2, I sound like a love struck idiot. I know. But let me have this while it lasts..)


We took quite awhile sitting there silently after those unholy confessions. Most likely -like me- he too was digesting the all the things we've bombarded on each other. But it gave me comfort that he never moved away from me. Well, at least one of his promises is solid; he's not letting go. *huge sigh of relief* In the end, we accepted each other for what we were. Sure, there's lots of room for improvements. But generally, I'll take him just the way he is. And I think that's how it should be. Always.


,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,



Yes. I am happy. Very.
Is that so hard for you to believe?

They're very subtle things, but they make me happy.
I'm very easy to please. (^.^)

HAHA

0 Mystified People: