Saturday, August 22, 2009

You know that I know you want it.

Did my disappearing act (yet again). An all nighter (Ok, fine! Till the next evening, but whotheheck's keeping tabs??), to the obvious distress of my poor neglected roomie. Sigh. Thank god Nazeera was there to replace me. I owe you one!



Okay, so I went despite the fact that I have a test on Monday. A dry boring old Constitution test. Bluggh! It's totally understandable if I wanna have a little fun right? Yeah, so outing totally justified. (=.=)"

I'll study when I get back (Yeaaah riiight!). Whathafucklah, by now you all know I'm one lazyass. I'll cross the bloody bridge when I get to it.



Regardless, I was NOT sorry I disappeared. It was definitely a night to remember. I felt somewhat 'high' that night. But it was a good 'high'. Hence, once 'high', I tend to do quite 'crazy' things. But good 'crazy' things. HAHA. It's my brand of logic, please do not argue with me on this point.



Who knew Mr. Penyabar was such a decent dancer? I for one was pleasantly surprised, it has been EONS since the last time I've danced like that. I even fucking slow danced with him! I NEVER slow dance. Period. Not even at prom. Have always thought that it was way too personal. Too close somehow, something like sex. I know, stupid right? How the heck I got that impression in my head, even I can't figure out. It's just THERE. And even though I know it's so idiotic, it's still so very important to me. Heh. Complicated much??

Honestly, I have no idea what came over me. And no. Funnily enough, I did not instantly regret it. I hope I never will, not like how I regretted so many other personal things I did. Please god, not him. Anybody else, but not him. I've been jaded enough. Sigh. I'm over analysing it aren't I?

On a brighter note, I didn't trod on his foot. Not even during the slow dance. Woot! HAHA.



Spent the next day recuperating from the events of last night. Twas eventful but not reportable in a very VERY public bloggie. LOL. Where did my resolve to study go?? Entah la..



Instead went to see bestie who I've not seen for a fucking month! It's so comforting to know that even after not seeing her for a whole month and practically missing her birthday, we can still barricade ourselves in her room and pillow talk like old times. I do miss you babe. More then you think..

But the downside of seeing her is that I can never hide a damn thing from her. Despite my (award winning?) act. It's like she has goddamn emotional X-ray vision. (T.T)"
The first thing she deduced after our 'talk'; "You're happy but you're scared of it."
She knows me too well.
And I hate it when she's right.

0 Mystified People: