Monday, November 16, 2009

Chubby-chub

It's official. I'm getting chubby-er. Damnit!

*Sigh* I knew all those late nite snacks and my monstrous appetite will get the better of me.

It's normal for first timer diners to go into shock when they see me eat. Heck, even Dura-D's Boyfriend got wide-eyed looking at my large bigmac set + sundae + fillet-o-fish fit in my tummy. And that was WITH due warning! All the food Bermuda triangulated in me. *Poof* Gone. Yes people, I eat like a bloody truck driver. Thank god the boyfriend got used to it by now and decided not to leave me despite the huge dinner bills he has to pay :)

I had always been somewhat comfortable with my weight. Hell, I know that I'll never be one of the 'skinny girls'. I love food too damned much to be one of 'em. But lately, I've been more subconscious about it.

Maybe it's because of the disturbing fact that my booty looks more compact in my jeans or the little comments people keep giving me like "Wah! Dah sehat sekarang, mesti sebab bahagia.." Whaddafuck is that?? So can you even blame me for being a tiny bit more paranoid about it? Hey, when it comes down to it I am STILL a GIRL.

Tsk..Tsk.. And a lil pointer for the lads out there. Unless you're 100% sure that the girl doesn't mind you criticizing her weight (and please note that these girls are EXTREMELY rare), then keep your mouth the fuck shut. Really. The only thing you'd do is hurt their feelings. Or worse, she'll hurt you. Never underestimate a girl. ESPECIALLY if she's in high heels. Anyway, didn't your mummies ever tell you that it's impolite to comment on a girl's weight? (This also applies for age)

Anyhow.. As amazing as it sounds, I'm trying my darnest to stick to a diet. *sigh* I do not think it's working. I had a Cornatto cone today, McD's strawberry sundae yesterday and Pak Li's cendol the day before that. I simply can't help it!

Huih... Fail!

Maybe it is my destiny to be the chubby-chub. *Pfft!*

Turn on: Diet and get skinny mode!!!

0 Mystified People: