Thursday, November 19, 2009

I 'heart' kimchi pizza

Finally! Something interesting happened.

Youth Exchange Prog 09! (Hey, it's MUCH better then pushing papers all day. I think I have permanent scars from all the goddamn paper cuts!)

It started with yet another (sigh!) meeting..

1 picture= 1,000 words. Since meetings go pretty much the same every time, no extended explanation needed.
(Wasn't paying attention anyway..)


Kids from 14 korean universities came to pay a visit to universities all over the ASEAN countries.

1. I was so bloody jealous! They get to travel. For FREE!

2. They are going shopping tomorrow. Damn my mollah-less state. Need $$$

3. If it weren't for the fact that they ware so damn nice, I would've hated them all.
(And I've never seen such an energetic bunch of people. They're like energizer bunnies! All chirpy and cheery.)

As you guys can probably tell, the only one who refuses to join the 'peace' festivities is moi.

4. We even cooked for each other. yes people, I COOKED and nobody had to go to the hospital. Sheesh. I'm not THAT bad at it. though I did sustain light injuries, the oil didn't wanna cooperate with me. I should've used the wok's lid as a shield, but I really wanted to at least look like a domestic goddess. Heh.
Anyway, they made us kimchi pizza which is basically kimchi in a batter. I know.. Fermented veggies in a batter??? Sounds gross, but it was actually quite good.

See?? Proof that I can do it~

(However, please note that I used the stove nearest to the fire extinguisher. HaHa!)

5. These Korean girls have amazing bodies. Tall and slender. And they eat so little! Grr.. And I absolutely LOVE their outfits. I almost swooned for a cool black dress one of them were wearing. Unfortunately, you have to have a figure of a stick to actually look good in something like that. I would've looked like a rotting black pumpkin.

6. My boss made me wear a wedding dress. Unfortunately, I wasn't paid extra for it. Anyway, when else can I wear a Korean wedding gown, or any wedding gown for that matter. Will NOT happen- at least not with out a prenuptial agreement :)

What did I tell you? These Korean chicks are like fucking sticks with porcelain skin.

Another meeting tomorrow. (Sigh!) And since I have to have a report on it, I actually have to pay attention :(

0 Mystified People: