Monday, November 23, 2009

The fire that works

BOREDOM. Utter mind numbing boredom.

This is why I do not look forward to holidays. I'd rather not have any long holidays at all. Really. Laxer timetables for the whole year is much more preferable. 1 or 2 classes per day. Bliss.

Unfortunately, I'm not the bloody minister of higher education. Ergo, here I am. Stuck at home all day. Watching fucking bad rap music videos on MTV and stupid magic tricks on AXN.

***

To my immense annoyance, I've been getting all these hints that I should change. Change how I dress. How I carry myself. How I speak. In fact, maybe it's better if I don't speak my mind at all, since what's on my mind is seldom ever conventional.

I have to be 'like everybody else' but when I point out that in fact, I'm NOT that different then 'everybody else'. They do a 180 and say that I shouldn't peg myself to 'everybody else'.

???

What the fuck is THAT?! If you just really want me to be the way YOU want me to be, please atleast be frank about it. Don't take me for a goddamn fool and try to sugar coat it. It's fucking demeaning. I'm no idiot.

And I'll stay the way I am. Thankyouverymuch!

***

To make it worse, I miss the boyfriend. Badly.

I know he'll make everything go away. As he always does. And I cannot wait to see him after work.

I need my refresh button :)

0 Mystified People: