Saturday, November 7, 2009

Me In Headlights

Who says exam week was supposed to be boring?

Life is fun when you make it fun. Or in my case, when you're totally reckless. (+.+)

Honestly, I've never experienced such different torrents of emotions in one night.

From Happy to weepy (Hey! I'm NOT a total ice queen. And It's NOT cute! Hurmp!) to complacent to almost-shit-my-pants-freaked-out to totally excited and to bummed.

I could have lost everything. The proverbial shit hits the fan, if you may. But it felt so damn good when we got away.. Now I totally understand the intoxication Bonnie had over Clyde.

And only one person can drive me to such extent. *Wink2* Now I shall reaffirm my stand; I'd rather be with a man who's streetsmart then one who is only booksmart (asking for both in one man shall be too selfish) because I don't think a booksmart man would've got us off the hook that easily.

Unfortunately (for ya'all) I shall be bribed to never tell about my little exploits. Too bad. But I'm sure the bribe shall be waaay better than the satisfaction of telling a good story. Hehehehe..

So I shall wait in anticipation of what you can do to make me feel oh-so-bribed. I told you that you should totally be a policeman! See how good you are at IT? Even now. By the time you're 40, You can be a fucking legend~ And I shall be your queen. Ha!

0 Mystified People: