Friday, November 13, 2009

My Anak Ikan

Somebody tried to preach to us about 'the dangers of a guy who's alone with a woman'.

Preacher says;
"Kalau kucing jumpa ikan, dia makan ikan tu ke main guli?"

Ofcourse, he answered;
"Makan ikan..." (As expected of him)

But what he really wanted to say was;
"Kalau kucing tu gay, dia main guli la."

Hahahaha! And people still ask me why I'm with him!

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I now also know that I cannot boss him around.

The last time I tried, he burst out with a "I'm not an anak ikan!"

*Grins* I love doing that to him~
Que evil laugh; "Muahahaha!"

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

'Tempat sejuk' and it's rides were absolutely mind blowing. :)
Twas worth the hassle. :)
Am still sore form all the fun. :)
Too bad it had to end. :(
But there will always be next time. :)

0 Mystified People: