Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Miss smarty-pants

Exams are FINALLY over. Whee~

Last paper; Contracts.

What I did the night before the exam; Watch season 3 of The Big Bang Theory. (+.+)"

Ergo, this was how my final paper was;
Part A: "oh, okaay. I can do this.. I think."
Part B: "Eh? Can he get back his money? It's SO not fair if he can't. The law IS supposed to be fair right?? So my answer is YES! He can have his money back. Now, what section to use.."
Part C: "Hahaha... Why did the question use such a Malay name like Idris to be the character who's drunk?? Why not use western names like Nate?? *Grins* Uh-oh. Too many issues. What's the answering structure for this paper anyway?!"

Ha! Serves me right for ditching last minute studying efforts to go watch a fucking sitcom. (Albeit, a fucking good sitcom.)

Now, whatever my results shall turn out to be, I shall NOT get upset. I DID bring it upon myself.

Oh well...

At least I DID study for it. That makes me less of an idiot. (I hope)

It's not like I didn't care about my last paper. And it's sure as hell not an easy one either. But oddly, I find myself 'at peace' with it.

Que sera sera~

0 Mystified People: