Sunday, November 29, 2009

Kick with a fist

I lost two of my gold rings. I don't know where they went.

I am so dead. *Bash head on wall*

Mom will definitely kill me on the spot if I don't find them soon since it's worth my annual allowance. Damnit. I am in SO much trouble. Please, ~PLEASE~ do not take away my much needed allowance.

I am desperate. NEED. TO. FIND.THEM.

After wreaking havoc in the house (absolutely NOTHING is left unchecked!), I am now totally convinced that they have Bermuda Triangulated. *Poof!* Gone.
Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.

Ergo, if you hear a distant eerie scream, please know that it's me- possibly being strangled to death very violently (like how Homer Simpson strangles Bart). Thy are invited to my funeral if that really happens. Serves me right for my obvious stupidity. How on earth could I have misplaced such an important item??! Grr.. Padan sama muka sendiri.

Am currently hoping that it'll magically pop up somewhere. Kinda naive, but finger's crossed anyways.

***
Am watching Arsengal V. Chelsea.

We must win. Though I do not make it a habit to bet on football matches, much hangs in the balance of this one.

Bullying rights must be mine!

0 Mystified People: