Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saya Fat Cat!

Am 'supposed' to be mooting now.
Even my bloody script isn't 100% done yet. *Sigh*
Boo me.

But since I've spent 0 quality time with the family, I've decided to stay home today and just sit quietly home before the parental unit's lines come in..
ie; "Menghilang je reti, tak boleh duduk rumah diam-diam ke??"
(=.=)"

I guess I should at least 'try' to complete my script.. but I'm so LAZY.
Procrastinator indeed. Sheesh.
The boyfriend and my dear friends call me fat cat (Kan ben and ramen??).
I've always denied it, but right now that's exactly what I feel.



Lazy Cat Pictures, Images and Photos


It's 9.30 pm and I've spent my whole day in front of the TV and PC.
I even EAT in front of the TV :(
Thank god for yogalates or my whole day would be a huge fat accumulation fest.
(No doubt that the day was a complete waste~)
*Sigh*







NEED TO GET ON WITH MARITIME RESEARCH!
god help me.

0 Mystified People: