Saturday, October 23, 2010

1

Our lovely Malaysia is either hot, Hot, HOT or wet, Wet, WET.
So for those sunny days, what better way to channel in those rays but with floral dresses??
Carrie Looks like a bronze goddess in this!


A maxi floral dress on a Sunday~
Sounds perfect right?
Especially if you're out hanging out with friends, walking the streets of KL..
*Grins*


But simple maxi dresses like the one I'm wearing may retail up to RM 120 :/
Now, we don't want that do we?
So here's where you can get the same look as Carrie's for less!



I cant even remember how much I got all my goodies for..
Hence, the estimation.
But no worries, to show you guys true value for money, I'd bump up the estimated price rather them bump it down :)

Steals:
1) Tan headband from "Cotton On AU"- RM 6
2) Floral clay studs from "Summit Market"- RM 10 for 3.
3) Floral Dress from "Pieces of Key"- RM 40
4) F21 inspired Portrait Ring from "Sungei Wang"- RM 10
5) Berry Bracelet from Uzbekistan- RM 10
6) Skinny belt from "seed" (Vintage)- RM 35
7) Yellow platforms from "Delicious" bought at "I Love Bazaar"- RM 35

Total: RM140
(Hey, that's not that bad! Plus you can always mix and match!)

TIP!
I used the official prices on blogshops and retail outlets.
If you know how, you can always get these itmes (or something similar to it) for much MUCH less.
*wink2*

Splurges:
1) Louis Vuitton tote bag.

Oh.. I do have splurges.. But I use them over and over again :)
(Nak sedapkan hati! Heh.)

For a better look at the accessories;

And a special thanks to the bestie for dragging me out that day.
Oh. And also for being the camera girl :)
Love you!








Am FINALLY done with equity and trusts!
And I'm rewarding myself with a good pillow talk with the bestie!

0 Mystified People: