Sunday, October 24, 2010

Oh, to be royal~

Halloween is kicking in and all things weird are starting to appeal to me.
And it's effecting my fashion sense too!
Heh.

True to the festive spirit, Soak Republic came up with the perfect chic Halloween accessory- The Facinators!

Just in case you don't know what they are, here's Cheryl Cole rocking one out;



I absolutely adore the over-the-top dramatic effect it has on a look!
But it'll look super weird if I started walking around in one without an event fit for it..
Oh, I wish I could go get one and wear them at this year's Halloween parties.
(Damn you final exams!)

The ones from Soak Republic are delish!








I WANT.
*Sobs*

Oh well, MAYBE next year I'll get a chance to put one on..
Surely I'll be able to wear one on my big day;



But that is not anywhere in the near future, so friends of mine, please start getting married!
Heh.
Then maybe I can wear one as a bridesmaid :D


This is too cute!
I'm so in!
Tee-hee..










I have to start studying Land law.
This never ends does it??
(T.T)

0 Mystified People: