Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm a bimbo? So what?

I do not have any labels entitled "Politics", "Economy" nor "World news" in my blog.
Kau kesah apa?

We get enough of that in life.
We have to hear about it.
We have to learn about it.
And everyday we (or at least most of us) bust our asses doing things related to the fore-mentioned topics.

Just because you write full reports on your take of the matter, doesn't mean that you have an opinion on what's "important" and others don't.
I do not think that you've ever realised that people you talk to may know more about "that recent case" than you.
It's sad when you run your mouth and reveal that what you know barely scratches the surface.
kantoikan diri sendiri.
Buat malu je.
Poser.

FYI, people don't give a damn about what your take in the matter is.
Be a tad more important in our lives, then MAYBE we'll give a hoot.

So sue me if I wanna write about things that makes me happy for a change.
After a day of classes and piles of assignments, I do NOT want to further blog about it.
(Unless it has something to do with dissing it!)

If that makes me a bimbo, then so be it.


At least I'm an awesome bimbo. Heh.










p/s: Saya benci orang berlagak pandai.
Tapi sebenarnye tin KOSONG.
Hence, the rage.

0 Mystified People: