Thursday, October 7, 2010

I Love Bazaar (Early Oct)

Even with a ton of things to do, I still managed to squeeze in some time to go to this shindig;

I love bazaar!


As always, the place never disappoints!
And I got EXTRA lucky that day coz I found these;


Aaahhh! Finally!!!
I've been searching high and low for a rockin' pair of faded ripped (but not too ripped- I still wanna be able to wear em' to class) pair of jeans.
They were just lying there waiting for me..
Plus, I even snagged my fav straight jean cut!
(They're inspired by Guess' jeans' cut)
Tee-hee~

And RM65 for a pair of beautiful (and seemingly impossible to find) ripped jeans is a steal!

I've been really into accessories lately.
I do not know why though.. Heh.
Anyway, I absolutely LOVED this booth by Rose's Homemade;



Ohhh! Look at all those pretty necklaces!
Too tempting!



I ALWAYS buy necklaces with a slightly weighty pendant.
The weight prevents the pendant from flipping all over the place when you walk, so you dont have fix it's position every 5 mins.
(This especially helps if you have on only one-sided detail pendants.)

Plus, with weight, comes bulk- and more ofthen then not, durability too.
I HATE flimsy accessories >:/
But these seem to be just about the right weight..
And for RM 20 a pop, how could I resist??












Even managed to go to Kutu Market 2 after my 3rd language assignments.
When it comes to resisting retail therapy, I'm a major failure.
Cis.

0 Mystified People: