Friday, October 8, 2010

Bazaars this weekend!

Finals are in TWO WEEKS.
17 days to be exact.
*Gasp!*
Oh well, study tonight and party tomorrow!
Anyway, all work and no play makes me a very boring girl..
Heh.

I cannot wait for this:

Chic Pop: Street market 5!


Venue: TTDI Plaza
Date: 9th Oct 2010 (Sat)
Time: 12 pm - 6pm

Am already broke as it is..
But I cant imagine missing it! :/
Epic fail la..

If you cant make it to Chic Pop, Maybe this will help;

ACP Magazine's Pink Shopping Night

Venue: East Atrium, Mid Valley
Date: 12 Oct 2010 (Tues)
Time: 6pm- 10pm

This one is an interesting one..
If not for the fact that I have bloody class till 10pm on the day (with TWO presentations too!) I'll gladly drive there.
After all, it's for the support of the Breast Cancer Welfare Association!
Shopping + Free mags + support for a good cause = A rockin' day!
Am green with envy to those who get to go.
Curse those late night Koko classes!

To those who have some extra time off tomorrow, go to this;

Badan Warisan Bazaar Chic!


Venue: Badan Warisan, Jln Stonor, KL
Date: 9th Oct 2010 (Sat)
Time: 10am- 4pm

I absolutely LOVE this! I so wanna go.. :/
Am not sure if I can make it, but I'll surely try.
(If I don't run out of dosh at Chic Pop that is!)








Am in the mooting room.
Studying.
While the rest is playing games..

Boring la macam ni!!!
Assignments, I hate you!
And searching for solid information about the government's plan on simple effing Wawasan 2020 is becoming a huge pain!
Where are all the reports?!
Grrr...

0 Mystified People: