Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Paramore 2010

Am supposed to study.
So I'm making this as short as possible.

1) Won tickets. Two actually.
From the Hitz.FM cruisers.
Had to make a total fool out of myself by attempting to impersonate Hayley Williams but twas worth it.
RM 250 worth of Paramore goodies for free :)



2) It's study week and I'm off to a concert.
Heh.
We (finally) found a place to sit.
Unfortunately, we sat in front of a couple of boys who were HUGE fans of Paramore.
They stood from the moment the band's car rolled in.
The band is on stage, they are still standing.
The first song goes on.. and ends.. They're STILL standing!
And we were seated BEHIND them.
So my view thus far was=


Sial je.
But then, if they wanna stand, it's their prerogative.
We just switched seats.

3) The show was great.
Really.
They had such stage presence!
Two thumbs up for that.


4)But! The sound system sucked.
Big time.
They should've fired the guy who set it up.
The instruments totally drowned out Hayley's voice.
Cis.


5) Thank god for the acoustic sessions.
That made up for the bad sound system :/

6) They do know how to go out with a bang!
Twas festive to say the least.
LOVE.
The concert was worth my night of studying. (Oh, statement yakin!)

7) The quote of the night;
"We stole this couch. And it was awesome."
It was so nice to be in a playful mood for a change!


8) I just realised how awesome my camera phone is!
I took ALL of these pics from the 3rd floor. AND we sat at the back!
(Yes, I got the cheapest seats. But hey, better then nothing kan?)
The pics actually turned out clear! *Grins*












Scraped somebody's car.
I now have to pay for the repairs.
Damn, there goes my cash~


On the bright side, I got my baby Honda fixed too.
Now she looks so pretty!
Please no more accidents!!!



PS: when is Coldplay coming??!
I wanna see them!

0 Mystified People: