Sunday, October 3, 2010

Now Project :)

Got into a heated debate about women & fashion today.
Shallow. I know, but twas so much fun :)

Anyways, HG (a whole lot of other women out there) thinks that if you wanna be fashionable, you've gotta spend a lot of dosh.
Okay.. I admit that you have to spend a lil, but RM 150 for a plain white top???
*Shocked!*
You've got to be kidding me!

I don't care if it's from bloody Armani Exchange.
When you put it on, it STILL looks like any normal PLAIN white top.
Barely RM 20.
Nobody will notice that it's branded.
Unless there's a huge "A/X" printed on the front..
But that doesn't mean you're fashionable, it just means you have money.

Hence, in order to prove HG wrong, I'm taking on a new project!
Adopting the look book concept (no plagiarism here!), I'm gonna attempt to prove that you can still wear cheap/un-branded/discounted items and still look rocking!





Btw, here's the update on what you've missed on Recycle Day @ The Cosmod :)
The place is ultra cute!
I was instantly preoccupied with all the pretty lil trinkets on display!


And I found this (!!!);



I was searching for this high and low.
This computer case is too pretty!
And it's in my lappy's size (it's a tad big).
I want it so much :(
*hint!*
(You know who you are. haha!)

Oooh, and not forgetting the bazaar itself;



It's actually on the 1st floor of Cosmod.
(the stuff in Cosmod itself is quite pricey..)
And I have to admit, I was a tad disappointed at first.
It didn't look very impressive but when I dug into the pile, I actually found some really cool things! (which shall be featured in my project! tee-hee)

Twas definitely worth the long drive.
(mostly due to my lack of navigation skills. Heh.)
I would go to it's second installment in a heartbeat!

0 Mystified People: