Friday, October 15, 2010

-

Not everybody is gonna like you.

They may not like you for no reason.
They may spread rumours about you- Even when they say that they're your 'family'.

They may try their darnest to ruin your life.
And I'm fine with it.
That's just the way things are.

But just because someone hates you, it doesn't mean that you should hate them back.
You do not have to use the same means the other person had to spread rumours.
You do not have to try to ruin their relationships or what they hold dear to them.
You do not have to even pay attention to such petty acts.
Because in doing so, you'd be stooping to their level.
And I refuse to stoop.

I thank my real friends who'd tirelessly remind me that all the haters are not my concern.
Because despite the flimsy attacks on my good name, in the end, nothing will ever change.
And that I'll still have them.

Funny how others have to point that out to me.
I should've seen it sooner.
I'll still have the boyfriend.
I'll still have the besties.
I'll still have my meow.
I'll still have my mooting family.
I'll still have my lovely select few Uni friends.
So I keep asking myself, what else matters??
Nothing.






I officially do not care anymore.
Am happy as it is :)

0 Mystified People: