Sunday, November 21, 2010

2. Jalan-jalan di Singapura

As mentioned, S'pore is CROWDED.
But it also makes a great place for me to do what I love best- people watch!



And I have to admit, (though I do not have any pictures) Singaporeans can dress up!
Or issit just because I'm in the city?
Hmmm.. Anyways, it makes me realise that general Malaysians don't put in even nearly the same effort to look good like these people.
I guess this just means that we're just plain lazy to do so coz we all know that Malaysian have killer fashion sense.
Heh.

Oh, and I don't wanna be left out!
I absolutely adore this dual-tone bubble dress from Quirky Brown Cow!
*Grins*



I would've paired this up with my new black leather heels, but my mission was to walk- No sane girl is gonna walk all day in sky high heels in the humid S'pore weather!
So I had to pair it up with the next best thing, my new brown loafers~
At least it matches my LV tote :)



I love dressing up everyday and not looking out of place doing it!
Plus, all-in-all, the whole look didn't even cost me more then RM 100.
1. Dress from Quirky Brown Cow- RM15
2. Belt from Sunway- RM 10
3. Shoes from U.R.S. & inc- S$ 25 (Ard RM60)
total: ++ RM 85
(Of course, excluding my LV tote, Tag Watch & Asprey ring- but all of that can easily be replaced with any other bag/watch/ring and you'll still look slamming!)











I fell in love in LV's store today..



I've always loved edgy boots.
Twas the first thing I saw the whole day that I absolutely LUSTED over.
I WANT IT!
(HINT!!! You know who you are.)
Haha.

But it was S$ 2,000 a pair!
*Sobs*

So I dragged my sorry ass outta there and went to Charles and Keith instead.
BIG mistake!
Because I found these;


But it's S$ 150!
Might as well get the pair back in Malaysia :(
Oh. I'm broke and I'm planing to buy a RM 400 pair of heels..
*Flying kick muka sendiri*

0 Mystified People: