Friday, November 26, 2010

Hate being MIA

There's something wrong with the internet at home.
Called TM.
They fixed it the next day.
But the monkey (the lil brother) did SOMETHING- I have no idea what..
And the line is down- Again.
Fuck.

So no internet for me.
Unless I drag my ass to the Uni.
Like I'm doing now.
*Sigh*
Which also means that I'll have to study.

Sometimes moots are just a pain the ass.
(Albeit an addicting pain the ass.)
Heh.










Have some contacts in the US who wants to bring home O.P.I and China Glaze nail polishes.
The O.P.I's goes as low as RM 32 per bottle (It retails at RM 50 in M'sia. Ceh!).
And China Glaze goes as low as RM 23 per bottle (It's not even in stores in M'sia. But they got rave reviews from the international community).
I bought a ton for myself.
It's such a deal.
Heh.




All the pretty coulours I'll have!

So much for trying to save up..
*flying kick muka sendiri*
I wonder if I should post this up for my friends as well..
Thoughts?

0 Mystified People: