Monday, November 1, 2010

What's yours and what's mine.



It wasn't because I had to get a hold of you via your friends.
It wasn't because you fell asleep instead of getting ready.
It wasn't because I've already bought the movie tickets.
It wasn't because I've already reserved a place for us to eat.
It wasn't because you've canceled out on me on the very last minute.

It was because you simply said that you didn't want to.
Without explaining why.
Expecting me to just take it as it is.

THAT is why I'm falling apart.


I love you.
But we both know that I'll never let myself be 'one of those women'.
Who'd follow what others order them to do.
Or do things how others want it to be.

I thought you'd love me BECAUSE of that.
To know that I'll at least try to stand strong against the currents and not follow it.

But if you'd rather have 'one of those women', go back to your last girl.
Because I'd never be what you want.
I'd rather take care of myself.










Fuck the exams!
Land law blows.
Am praying to god that I wont ever have to take that paper again!

0 Mystified People: