Wednesday, November 17, 2010

*Shakes head*

1.
I am so used to sleeping late..
Up to the extent that I didn't even sleep a wink before going on the flight to S'pore.
By the time we got to the airport, I couldn't even keep my eyes open.
Oh, did I mention the the flight was at at 6 in the freakin morning??
Sheesh.

2.
I saw Air Asia's plane- or should I say bus with wings- that I was supposed to board.
And I ain't gonna lie, the little thing scared me.
Can it withstand the turbulence?
Can it even get off the land??
*Shivers*
I DO NOT like the idea of crashing.
*Gulp!*
Ergo, no sleep for me on that damned flying bus.

3.
I was so sleepy.
I even slept on the bus on the way to the hotel (=.=)"
Sleeping on a public bus in a foreign country- with all my luggage.
Not very smart.
Heh.
Thank god I didn't miss my stop!

4.
My room @ Marina Pan Pacific is gorgeous.
And the view.. LOVE!



AND the bathroom!!!



I have no idea what my deal is with bathrooms, but it's the most important room in my book!
I want something similar in my own (future) home.
Take note! (You know who you are.. tee-hee.)
Ooh! But the best part- the freakin' hotel is ATTACHED to Marina Bay Mall.
XD

5.
Hence, not even 12 hours since we arrived, I've already spent a BOMB.
6 pairs of shoes in one go.
OMG.
I am one crazy bitch.
And my mom spent just as much.
Adoi.
No DNA tests needed.
I am mummy's daughter.
Meh.

6.
I've gained weight.
Ugh!
Swimming tomorrow then.
I need to slim down so that I can actually fit into my lovely frocks!









Will be going sight seeing tomorrow!
(Codeword for shopping)
Yay!
PS: I miss the boyfriend.

0 Mystified People: