Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I love how pictures can capture how I feel..



No matter which path I choose, it always seems to go back to you.
Even when you're the person I'm pissed at- it will still lead me right back to you.
Always.

Maybe a part of me wants to go right back to you.
Simply because I like you.
I adore you.
I love you.
Maybe that makes all the pain and anger worth it..

But don't think that I don't realize the stark differences between us.
Because I see it all too clearly.

I want to do this- You don't like it.
You want to do that- I don't like it.

You won't bend, and I won't break.
Now where will all this leave us?









I will no longer take things for granted.
For too long I've shrugged and said relationships are easy.


I am duly eating my words...

0 Mystified People: