Friday, November 19, 2010

-

1. The walk from my hotel to Bugis Junction is 10 mins.
I spent 30 mins to get there.
I was just there the other day and yet, I got lost today.
My sense of direction sucks.
(But then, I already knew that. Heh.)

2. I know S'pore is small but this is ridiculous!
It's so crowded here.
And I'm not referring to Bugis Street itself.
The whole area was crawling with shoppers- and it's a weekday!
*Pening*

3. Bugis Street reminds me of Petaling Street.
And similarly, you have to really hunt for the best bargains.
And oh, the fantastic bargains I found :)
Tee-hee~



It's amazing how good the materials are here!
Better then I've ever seen in places like these in M'sia anyways..
And Some of the things here are way cheaper too.

4. The food here is crazy expensive!
One would think that food here would be only slightly more expensive as compared to M'sia since we're neighbouring countries after all..
But I guess the import/export takes a toll on the prices.
kesian.
*Sings NegaraKu*
I LOVE Malaysia~
I love our food!

5. 3 hours in the gym and now planing on a long soak in the tub.
Ahh... Perfect!
I wish everyday is like this..
(PS: my tummy STILL wont go away. sheesh.)



6. Daddy is gonna go berserk when he sees the bills.
Heh.
Oh well.. It is an expensive city after all...






Will be going to National University of Singapore (NUS) tomorrow.
Hmm.. The winners of Maritime.
Maybe I'll Jampi the place so that we'll win next year.
Heh.
kidding.
Or am I??
*Evil grin*


0 Mystified People: