Thursday, July 30, 2009

I Can't Keep Up With Evolution!

My housing area was fogged on Monday. But did it do any good for we humans??
Hell no!

I sincerely think that they have evolved and are now totally immune to all forms of fogging. Truly!

Since people have been telling me that as a lawyer (sigh, belum grad lagi la~), I cannot assume and hereto MUST provide some sort of evidence to my statements.


Exhibit 1: Since the fogging, their numbers have actually multiplied! Annoying little bastards! Sometimes I can even see them flying in multiple pairs. And they fly in sync! like goddamn figure skaters!

Exhibit 2: No matter how much I try, I just can't seem to kill any of them manually like I always do. It's either they have gotten faster, or I have gotten slower.. No, they've gotten faster. Period. Don't argue with me on this point!

Exhibit 3: When all else fails, I bring out the aerosols. Please note that this is my last resort. Normally I'll chant "Save mother earth" or "save the ozone". But I'm being eaten alive, so fuck earth. So I whip out my shieldtox and spray like there's no tomorrow. After using almost half the can, I can STILL see the friggin' things flying around gaily. I can almost hear them mocking me. *Ne-ne-ne-ne-neh~* Fuck you! Aerosol was clearly NOT working, so I turned to plan B. Mosquito coils! Old-skool bebeh! So I let my house become this make-shift tokong (It also smells like one. Ewww~), with mosquito coils everywhere. But I was thinking; Xpe, as long as the bloodsuckers die. Berkorban la sikit. Well, four hours later, they were still flying circles around me..
Why won't you just DIE???

Exhibit 4: Gigitan mereka semakin gatal! Like gilababi itchy! Knowing me, I'll just scratch and scratch.. until it bleeds. And I wouldn't even notice it's bleeding until my nails has red goo stuck under it. THAT'S how goddamn ITCHY it is! So now I have fugly scabs all over my usually smooth legs and shoulders. Fuck, I was planning to wear a dress for World Stage. (T.T)" Again, damn you nyamok..


Hence, with all the hard evidences as shown above; nyamoks has evolved. I'm now calling them supernyamoks.


Note to scientists: Please find new EFFECTIVE ways of killing these fuckers. Thank you.




,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,



I turned my room topsy-turvy in an attempt to locate my (inherited!) vintage gold diamond ear rings. Where the hell did I put them?? *Sigh*


In the end, I didn't find the ear-rings (it's gotta be there somewhere..) but I did find my poor discarded iPod video. The whole set! Complete with thick layer of dust!

It was all the rage back in 2006.. Ok, to be fair, it is still the rage. But still, I ditched it as it was too much of a hassle to use. So bloody complicated la! Mesti ada iTunes lah, have to get the right video format lah. Bla..bla..blah..

To be honest, I never did manage to put in any videos in that thing. Never quite figured out HOW to.. I know. Am such a butek (BU- buta. TEK- teknologi. Hence, jadi BUTEK.) Haha. Cool eh? (^.^)

So since I've located it. And since my gila cool Sony Ericsson dah kena curi dengan orang yang sememangnya dari azali celaka. I've decided to give the old iPod another go. But THIS time, I'll get professional help. So Fad and Fik, I hope your promises are solid. Help this butek girl out!


Maybe next time you see me on the way to Cempaka, I'll be groovin' to my iPod instead of my (sob..sob.. Sedih sebentar..) Sony Ericsson.

0 Mystified People: