Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mama Do(n't)

Had our family dinner today and FINALLY got to see my new lil nephew! The last time I saw him, he was 2 weeks old. Too fragile. Now at 7 months, he's cheeks are perfect for pinching- Hard.
Muahahaha!!!
(Can't help it, He's so damned cute. It runs in the family. Ha!)

Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of him to prove to you all of his overwhelming 'cuteness'. *Dush!* Flying kick muka sendiri.
Maybe next time.

Anyway, in the middle of dinner, the baby starts to get uneasy. So since I'm SUPPOSED to be on a diet, I offer to take him for a walk around the mall.

BIG mistake.

People started stopping me to coo at the baby. That's understandable since he's so cute. But what they said next was so venomous, I was seriously tempted to punch their lights out.

1st person: "Wah! What an adorable baby. Congratulations to you!"

I was in a state of shock! What the fuck is THAT supposed to mean??! Do I look like I had a baby??! However, I disregarded the whole thing and convinced myself that the person is an idiot.

2nd person: "Such a beautiful child! You must be very proud. It's tough being a mother."

I was Gobsmacked. Completely and utterly speechless. motherfucker. Do I look like the mother?? Damn, if I had my own baby now, it'll die within a week! (No joke!)

And more importantly, how can these nimbwits mistake me for a person who's (Godforbid!) married and has a (Gasp!) child?? I do NOT look that old. Thankyouverymuch

To avoid yet another similar accouter, I dash back to T.G.I.F. At that point I was ready to put the baby down and do something so recklessly stupid, only the young will dare to do such a thing. (I was teetering on the brink here!)

But before I could get to my salvation, the doorman at T.G.I.F. opened the door for me and says

"Welcome, MADAM. May I get a baby chair for your child?"


I bet I had the look of a hungry Lochness monster because the guy automatically backed off. Dickhead. Thank your lucky stars that I'm holding a baby in my arms- and I wanted to set a good example for him. Otherwise, I would've kicked your nuts for that comment!

Next time, we shall have dinner elsewhere. Preferably somewhere where people have brains.

0 Mystified People: