Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Animated!

Have been awfully busy writing the Jessup memorials.
good news, first draft done.
Bad news, it's ONLY the first draft.
Lots and LOTS more to research on :'(
AND Mama Shai has left us to go to fabulous Paris.
Great.

But before she left, we all thought that it's best if we let out some steam..
So off to Seoul Garden to pig out!
I LOVE the food there!
All the lamb, beef, chicken, fish and squid I can eat!
And playing masak-masak with all your fav people is so much fun!
(Due to the horrific table manners displayed during 'the pig out' session, no pictures were taken.)

Just to put off going back to the moot court, we opted to go watch a movie.
Heh.




We chose Disney's Rapunzel, Tangled simply because:
1) It required the least brain power to follow the story line.
2) I heard that it's a laugh. After days trapped in the Kamar Hakim, laughter needed.
3) It's Disney for god's sake! I have not missed one yet! XD

And I have to say, apart from the singing- it was darn good.
(If it's supposed to be a goddamn musical, then be one. If it's not, do away with the singing- and yes, I'm not a fan of HSM or Glee either.)

The whole movie was saved by the silent characters, the chameleon, Pascal and the horse/dog??, Maximus.

Oh, and we have our very own Rapunzel cast too!
It's so eerily similar!



1)Obviously, Shai is Rapunzel. (Duhh! Even their out fits match!)
She's the princess of the team. Born into a noble family but is down to earth & kind.

2)Not so obviously, Izzat is Flynn.
Ehh.. just because Shai is generous enough to make him the hero by simply being with him. (Just like Flynn!) Sorry dude. Heh.

3) Khairil is Maximus.
The side-kick of Flynn (or in our case, Izzat) but also would rather listen to Rapunzel (in our case, Shai). See how similar this is???

4) Zharif is Pascal!
My fav character! Haha. Z is really the best fit.
Loyal, helpful and most importantly, cool as ice.

5) I'm obviously the evil one. Meh.
But I have to admit, I'm as every bit as dramatic as the old hag.
(The only difference is, I'm just better looking. Ha!)
Plus, if you knew of a magical being that is the equivalent of the fountain of youth, wouldn't you keep it??
I would!
And jangan nak cover2, I know you would too..









I want a pet just like Pascal!
That would be so cool.
I want it SO badly!

0 Mystified People: