Sunday, December 5, 2010

The OneS

I cannot sleep.
Not even after a 4km jog in the middle of the night.
Now my mind is wandering off..
And always ALWAYS going back to moots, my moots family and how badly I want to win Jessup.

The weird thing is, I don't care about how awesome being national champions will look on my CV.
Nor do I care if I get the bragging rights of being the best at something.
It's not even about sacrificing my holidays -since god knows when..

I just wanna win to make sure that our last hurrah counts.
The last moots that we'll ever be in as a team.
Hell, if we're going out, we'll go out with a bang.
And I will miss you guys dearly when you retire.
Really.




Though it may be a tad premature for me to say this;
But I do not think that they'll ever be another team like ours.
At least not for me.
*I am convinced that we took the whole "team spirit" threshold a lil too far*
Heh.

And I do appreciate you guys.
Though I may not show it well with my constant late-ness & malas-ness.

More importantly, I do take our promises to heart.
Sure, we'll have to stop mooting at one point, but I don't think I'll ever have to hip-hip with you guys.
I do believe that we'll still be a team way after our mooting days are gone..



So Jessupers out there, you'd better get your asses covered coz we're out to get ya!





PS:



I love you guys.
I really do.
But just because you're retiring, does NOT mean you're off the hook!
Drop by when you sense we're struggling with future moots.
Seriously.
You guys promised..

PPS:



Z, you are NOT allowed to leave me alone with moots.
Under ANY circumstances!
If you quit, I quit.
That's final.
*Puts foot down*
Literally.
I may not survive without you.
Heh.

PPPS:
The boyfriend wont be here on his B'day after all.
Well, I know he wants to be here and that's what counts.
I understand that you have obligations.
I will be here.
Waiting for you to come home.

0 Mystified People: