Sunday, December 19, 2010

Blogshop in progress

Been very busy with getting ready for moots, setting up my own blogshop AND dealing with the parental unit.

*Sigh*

I know my memorial needs work but I'm too darn lazy to get to it.
That.. and the fact that I've lost the mood to do all the work with the piles of problems in my way.

I am beyond nervous about my blogshop.
Because I've put in so much into it.
Because if it doesn't take off, I'm basically screwed.
Am as scared as heck.
But I've decided to do this, and I'm gonna carry it through.

The parental unit is not very happy with me.
well, at least one of them isn't.
Sometimes you just realize that even parents have egos too.
I knew when I enrolled into UiTM that I'll have to thread lightly.
A parent in the same university is pretty much the same as going to the same high school where your parent is a teacher there..
NOT fun!

I absolutely hate having to be super nice to everybody- even if I hate their guts.
I hate having to sneak around just to have a good time out with friends because supposedly, good girls don't experiment. They don't go out at night.
They stay in their stuffy, hot dorm rooms and fucking study-while wearing the baju kurung.
*pfft!*
People should mind their own damn business.

Oh, and my car got towed on Friday.
Fuck.
More money out the window.










Am hoping that by Monday, everything will be settled.
well, either that or..
1) Things get worse with the parental unit and WWIII ensues.
Which means;
2) I'll have to delay the opening of my blogshop.
And results in;
3) No mood to write the bloody memorials.



0 Mystified People: