Friday, December 3, 2010

Cheapest O.P.I & China Glaze nail polishes in M'sia (straight from the US)!

I’m offering all you lovely ladies (and dudes who fancy themselves as Adam Lambert) an opportunity to get 100% authentic O.P.I & China Glaze nail polishes at dirt cheap prices- Straight from the US!

O.P.I polishes retail ard RM50-70++.
China Glaze polishes DO NOT RETAIL IN M’SIA.

I’m offering:

O.P.I (All shades except designer hues)- RM32!




Choose ANY colour you want at O.P.I's official website, http://www.opi.com!

China Glaze (all shades)- RM 25!


Choose ANY colour you want at China Glaze's official website, http://www.chinaglaze.com!

* This is perfect for those living in and around Shah Alam and Subang because I offer COD at only RM 2! Regardless of how many bottles you buy.
*Free delivery if you want to receive it in in UITM main campus!
(Great way to save up on postage!)

TO ORDER:

1. Choose the colours you want @ the official websites
2. Copy & paste the brand & Colour you want. eg: brand (O.P.I)- colour (Black Onyx)
3. Email your list to me at arinalum@gmail.com
4. Wait for me to reply your email!

PAYMENTS:

1. I will E-mail you the total.
2. You can make payments via my bank islam acc- which I will mail to you.
3. Make sure you e-mail/ text me ASAP because the bank will not identify who wired in the money.
4. Full payments must be made BEFORE I ship the polishes to M’sia.


TERMS & CONDITIONS

1. For practical purposes, I will ship in bulk, so once the orders reach 50 bottles, I will NOT take any more orders- SO ITEMS ARE LIMITED.
2. Also, I will not make my final order TILL I reach the 50 bottle cap. So, it might take awhile.
3. Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for the items to reach M’sia AFTER I HAVE MADE THE FINAL & FULL ORDER- it is shipped all the way from the US after all~
4.I will try my best to get every colour you ask for. But I am not responsible if my supplier cannot get the colour. If this happens, I’ll either offer another similar colour OR give you a FULL REFUND for that particular bottle :)
5. If you have any questions, you may E-mail me via gmail.



TIP!

If you’re not sure of the ‘real’ colour of the polishes, just google it up at google images! A bunch of swatches will come up!
If you’ve never heard of these brands (tsk..tsk..) and how awesome they are, search them at YouTube!


Have a nice holiday babes!



0 Mystified People: