Saturday, December 25, 2010

To debut or not?

I am on track!

Wohoo!!!
I'm finally done with the final touches of the blogshop.
The banners, terms & conditions and packaging strategy.. Woah! This is no joke.
It's hard work!
I just hope I can pull it off alone :/

Anyways, presenting my new blogshop! (or at least it's banner..)

The official banner, designed by moi!
*Heh*
I'm starting out with accessories.
And a few other odd (but fabulous) items here and there..
The problem is, I have the few odd items on hand.
But not the accessories.
Haha!
I guess I have to wait a lil longer for them to arrive :)

The question is, do I start now?
Or should I wait???







The boyfriend is back home.
I shall miss u!
Get back quick please!


P/S: The bestie has already planned a bunch of things to do for the new year's countdown.
And I may not be there.
Instead, I'll be in the moot court.
Training for Jessup.
Yippe.
*Note the sarcasm*

0 Mystified People: