Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Nailed it!

In between preparations for Jessup and coping without a maid at home, I (somehow) managed to start a business.
Adoih.
This is not multi-tasking, this is craziness.

The funny part is, I'm selling nail polish.
Which is pretty much the last thing I'd expect myself to sell.
(though I absolutely adore nail polishes.)
It's a small project.
And it's seasonal (due to the shipping schedules).
I don't even have an official page for it.
No special contact number or E-mail.
So it's a very personal service.
My personal reputation is on the line.

I better not screw up.
*Gulp!*

Am hoping like mad that I'll manage to pull it off without actually LOSING money.
I think I'm on the road of EPIC failure because I only managed to narrow it down to 15 bottles for myself.
Meh.
The only one winning here in my supplier!
*Flying kick muka sendiri*
(I've been flying kicking myself way to frequently lately. This is bad!)








Oh.
Btw, If any of you readers are interested, do contact me :)
(Drop me a msg on the chatbox or e-mail me at arinalum@gmail.com)
O.P.I goes for RM 32 & China Glaze goes for RM25.
But I hope you personally know me coz I don't prefer post services.
(As I said, this is just a pet project)
Or if not, then you could to opt for COD around Shah Alam & Subang.
(More free advertising! Haha. *Muka tebal*)

0 Mystified People: