Friday, December 3, 2010

A learning experience

Through moots, I learnt 1 new thing, the fine print really do contain some important shit.
Oh yeah, and also the fact that I'm NOT a morning person and will NEVER be one.

Through my new business, I learnt 3 things;

1) Who you know is REALLY important.
And all you need to do is to be nice, and people will bend backwards to help you.
Heh. Never knew that really works.
So life lesson learnt.
And thank you to Pieces of key for helping me advertise my new venture :)
I owe you one.

2) Never simply assume things will go well.
I seriously thought that as a UITM student who can NEVER find cool things easily on campus, this venture would get huge support.
I personally would jump at the chance to get things like discounted apparel/shoes/cosmetics that would be delivered personally to me.
But I learnt that not everybody would react the same way.

3) I am not a patient girl.
Meh.
It's been 3 days since I've started the business and I've sold around 15 confirmed bottles.
And I'm so bloody impatient with getting the 50 bottle cap.
I'm so scared that 15 is all I'll get.
I had to be reminded by a seasoned seller that 15 bottles in 3 days is a feat.
(=.=)"








The boyfriend's birthday is coming soon.
And I have no idea what to get him.
Plus, I'm broke.

I am such a horrible girlfriend.

0 Mystified People: