Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Yup, EPIC failure

Soooo...
Here's the thing, I'm SUPPOSED to save up.
You see, I'm dead broke.
Hence, the feeble attempt to start a blogshop to help ease my financial pain.
(Though I'm STILL hoping that the blogshop will work out.)
*Prays*

Anyways, my buying a new creme foundation (Benefit's Some Kind-a gorgeous) did NOT help matters.
Ugh.
*Flying kick muka sendiri*
But I was SO taken by the uber cute packaging!
(And the recommendation from Elle roped me in too..)




BUT I've come to realise that the packaging was the only thing I liked about it!
What the hell was Elle thinking??
I hated this!

1.It smelled foul. Seriously, I didn't expect it to smell good. But for god's sake, this makes my face smell funny! My boy will not want to snuggle near my face with this thing on!

2. It's so sheer, it can't even qualify as a primer! I keep needing to reapply and reapply and reapply to make sure it gives me the coverage I want. Which brings us to the next problem...

3. There's not really much product! For the price of this thing, one would expect it to have a lil more substance. At this rate, I'll hit the pan by next week and it'll all be gone by next month. NOT worth the money.

4. I thank god that He's blessed me with good skin. Because this thing is quite oily. Even when it has 'dried' and morphs into a powder-ish finish. I've heard that some people's faces breaks out when they use this!
*Gulp!*

Long story short, this thing's over rated.
DO NOT GET THIS!

On the other hand, I love this;

The Face Shop's Aqua Drop Sleeping Pack


I've only been using it for over a week but so far, it has served it's purpose :)
My face is moisturised and I (Somewhat) get that dewy look when I wake up.
So I'm happy enough.
But the best part is (atleast for me la~) the fact that if 'melts' on your skin!
It changes textures from a creme to H2O-like liquid.
It's really fun to play with.
Bahaha!






I've drawn a small calender- 15 days till my accessories arrive.
Am being an impatient twit- but I don't care!!!

0 Mystified People: