Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ouh Oh...

I SUCK at saving money.

Seriously.
Am an EPIC failure.

I naively thought that starting a business would help with my money woes.
Hah!
I should've opted selling things that I absolutely hate because surrounding myself with such pretty things makes me want to buy them for myself!

And my supplier HAD to tempt me with a year end sale!
Grrr!!!
But they had the IT Enviro-Health-safe brand, ZOYA for sale..
And I can NEVER find it in M'sia for the price they're offering (=.=)"


Please focus on the 'Toxin free' part.
NOT the moms part.
I ain't Preggers!

I bought 3.
That's 3 MORE to my already ordered pile of nail polishes I bought together with my so called 'clients'.

It needs repeating: EPIC FAILURE!!!
*Super flying kick muka sendiri!*

Needless to say, the number of clients I get does not even cover the cost of things I buy.
ARRRGH!

Will NOT be surprised if one day my loved ones decide to organize an intervention for me.
The sorry man who marries me better have an obese pocket!
Meh.











I am still stuck with my money woes.
And with Jessup, I can't even work to earn the money.
Which leaves me the only one option; to WIN Jessup and stash away some of the spending money we'll get.
(Yeah RIGHT! I'll be in freakin' DC! I'll more likely arrive with an empty suitcase and come back with TWO!!!)
Fuck me.

0 Mystified People: