Monday, December 27, 2010

Baby Steps!

First batch of stuff out!
*Yay!*

Though my accessories are still on the high seas..
I thought whaddaheck, what's stopping me from starting now??
XD

So sorry.
I don't have alot for you guys to choose from. YET.
Heh.

So I'll just give u guys the link and be sure to stay tuned!
I'm hoping that customs will release my items by the middle of Jan!
*Fingers crossed!*

http://avant-la-mode.blogspot.com/

I'm also offering all Shopping Roll, Fashiono & A Shopaholic's Den readers a 10% discount on all the items I have 1listed.
It's certainly unfair to have that and not allow it for my own readers as well kan?
So if you're reading this, and see something u like, just e-mail me about it :)








I want all my lovely accessories to arrive quick!
Arggh!!!

0 Mystified People: